Our tinplate is sourced from the EU.
Tinplate is a thin sheet of cold-rolled steel coated with tin, which provides protection against corrosion and maintains a neutral taste.
Tin boxes are primarily used for high-quality food packagings, such as for cookies, chocolates, candies, mints, biscuits, coffee, and premium and promotional gifts.
Yes, the raw material of tinplate and all used lacquers are food-grade, ensuring the tin box prevents corrosion and does not interact with food.
The minimum order quantity varies based on factors such as size, shape, height, branding, and more. However, the minimum printing order is typically 2,000 tin sheets.
No, we do not provide a general price list. All quotes for tin items are individualized based on factors such as material thickness, product shape, size, height, order quantity, print colours, and more. Material prices may also fluctuate, so please provide your specific requirements for a competitive quote.
A fee may be charged if you require a new mould exclusively for your company. The charge will vary based on the size and shape of the mould.
- Durable and Resistant – Lightweight and strong, withstanding impact and punctures
- Able to handle harsh conditions – Extreme temperatures and pressure won’t affect it.
- Total Protection – Light, gas, bacteria, moisture, odors, insects, and rodents are kept out.
- Safe Preservation – Keeps contents safe and unspoiled, even without preservatives.
- Long Shelf Life – Maintains the quality of your product over time.
- No Product Interaction – Prevents any reaction between the packaging and the contents.
- Eco-Friendly – 100% recyclable with no loss in quality.